<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Bambi visits Linglestown

Monday, May 21, 2007

Bambi visits Linglestown

During an almost-daily walk around Koons Park with my dog early Saturday evening, I spotted a young deer in the park's main parking lot near the salt dome.

It ran and leaped between the tennis courts and softball field and then onto the football field. After encountering the fence that runs along the gridiron, the deer exited the park and ran through the parking lot of the former medical building. I lost sight of it at that point.

This Bambi took some massive leaps!

My dog didn't bark. He seemed to be amazed like me at what we were witnessing.

Fortunately the park was nearly devoid of people at the time.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've had 3 young deer in our yard several times this year -- about 1/2 mile from Koon's -- when we haven't had them around for years! I also saw 3 deer over in the neighborhood behind McDonald's off Lockwillow. I like to think that "my" deer are getting around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home