<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Back in the saddle again

Monday, July 23, 2007

Back in the saddle again

My summer break is over and new stuff will be posted as soon as I get unpacked.

I took the photo in a small fishing village in northern Scotland. Anyone know what kind of info is doled out by a citizens advice bureau?

5 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time in Scotland...welcome back to paradise.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger cgclemens said...

Glad to have you back. I've missed you blog and all the local updates. I hope you had a great vacation.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_Advice_Bureau

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you practicing your roundabout driving skills?
:)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

Re: Were you practicing your roundabout driving skills?

I'm glad you mentioned roundabouts. Scotland is loaded with them, and they appeared to work very well in urban and highway applications.

I didn't get a chance to navigate through one because I was on a bus tour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home