<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Linglestown Gazette mailbag

Friday, October 05, 2007

Linglestown Gazette mailbag

I love to keep up to date on the local area through the Gazette. I make it a regular part of my day! – GR, village of Linglestown

This is a really cool site and I like the way you keep us informed about
what's happening in our parts. The little things that we all wonder
about but have no way of finding out about. - MP, Centennial Acres

Just wanted to let you know I check in everyday to see what is going on in Linglestown. You do a great service to the local community! - G via e-mail

I've enjoyed reading the Colts updates as a former player. Thanks for attending and posting! – Vern via a post comment
______________________

Please consider subscribing to this blog's RSS feed. In the right-hand sidebar, click on the orange icon or "Subcribe to Linglestown Gazette" link, and then follow the instructions.

Using a feed is great way to automatically find out when new information is added to Linglestown Gazette.

I use an online feed reader called Bloglines.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home