This Page

has moved to a new address:


Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Village notes

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Village notes

Gazette correspondent Q spotted a new sign at Patton Place retail plaza for a Japanese steak and sushi house. The plaza is located about a mile west of the village along Linglestown Road. It's behind the new Dunkin' Donuts shop and Commerce Bank branch.

Some people in my neighborhood were busily putting up their Christmas decorations today. For the rest us, I'd suggest waiting until at least December 1 to dig out Christmas lights, bows and inflatable creatures. No need to rush!


At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Q said...

Hong Kong Ruby's sign is up as well...if you google Sakara, there are a few in Arizona and SF with the same name...may be a franchise?

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Q said...

P.S. My Christmas lights are up and on!

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Hey, on an unrelated note, I was reading up on the Autumn Oaks development. I was wondering if you could post some details on that, and maybe a map of the planned extension of Colonial Road, Continental Road, Kensington Way, and the realignment (as I've read and understand it) of Patton Road and Parkway West. I read about it in the township planning committee notes from October. I was hoping that you might have information on it that can translate it into visual form. Thanks!

At 7:04 PM, Blogger BB said...

Harry, I don't have info at this time about Autum Oaks. Unfortunately, the only way to get detailed info on a development plan is to attend a planning commission meeting, or make a trip to the township office.

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Harry said...

That's what I figured. Right now I'm up in Kutztown attending the University. But I'll be home in a couple of weeks post-Finals so I'll find out more info then!

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Is Sakara open for lunch?


Post a Comment

<< Home