<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Village notes

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Village notes

Gazette correspondent Q spotted a new sign at Patton Place retail plaza for a Japanese steak and sushi house. The plaza is located about a mile west of the village along Linglestown Road. It's behind the new Dunkin' Donuts shop and Commerce Bank branch.
__________________________

Some people in my neighborhood were busily putting up their Christmas decorations today. For the rest us, I'd suggest waiting until at least December 1 to dig out Christmas lights, bows and inflatable creatures. No need to rush!

6 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hong Kong Ruby's sign is up as well...if you google Sakara, there are a few in Arizona and SF with the same name...may be a franchise?

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. My Christmas lights are up and on!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, on an unrelated note, I was reading up on the Autumn Oaks development. I was wondering if you could post some details on that, and maybe a map of the planned extension of Colonial Road, Continental Road, Kensington Way, and the realignment (as I've read and understand it) of Patton Road and Parkway West. I read about it in the township planning committee notes from October. I was hoping that you might have information on it that can translate it into visual form. Thanks!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

Harry, I don't have info at this time about Autum Oaks. Unfortunately, the only way to get detailed info on a development plan is to attend a planning commission meeting, or make a trip to the township office.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's what I figured. Right now I'm up in Kutztown attending the University. But I'll be home in a couple of weeks post-Finals so I'll find out more info then!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Aminator said...

Is Sakara open for lunch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home