<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Gazette mailbag

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Gazette mailbag

I just wanted to say thank you for this wonderful blog site. I just moved to Linglestown a few months ago (not from too far, but it's still a different area with different restaurants and such) and it is wonderful to learn about the goings-on through your blog. Thanks again! – SM

Just want to thank you for your work on the Linglestown Gazette. My wife and I are somewhat new to the Linglestown and you really keep us up to date on community events. Thanks for your hard work. – SS

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find this website very helpful also since I have only lived in the area since June. I am particularly interested in the updates on the pending construction of the turn arounds since I live right near the square and wonder how that will effect my day to day live AND parking. :(
SAM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home