<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: New eatery gets thumbs-up

Friday, February 01, 2008

New eatery gets thumbs-up

I made my maiden voyage last night to St. Thomas Restaurant, located in the heart of the village square. (I had great excuses for eating out – my wife works late Thursday nights, and I'm not too good in the kitchen.)

My food selection was a deluxe cheeseburger that included fries and coleslaw, and my daughter got a Greek salad. I was very pleased with the meal, the food was prepared in good time, and my waitress, Amanda, was very pleasant. Cost for the two meals was $13.99 before tip.

There was a steady flow of customers during the 6 pm hour. I overheard one couple say that they had stopped for meals at the eatery four times since its opening a few days ago.

St. Thomas Restaurant appears to be a good place to get a quick meal. It's great to have a place within walking distance for grabbing a bite to eat in Linglestown.

CLICK HERE to review the menu, which is quite extensive for a small restaurant.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review and the menu. I'll have to check it out myself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home