<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Help needed to find father

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Help needed to find father

Linglestown Gazette received the e-mail shown below. I contacted the sender to verify the authenticity of the situation:

I hope you can help me. I am an adoptee who is searching for my birthfather who lives in Harrisburg. He would be in his mid to late 60s and fit this description:

* He most likely graduated from a local Harrisburg high school in 58, 59 or 60
* He was one of six kids
* His father was a teacher
* His older brother was a priest or minister (possibly Episcopal)
* His mother died of a stroke and sister died at age 25 prior to 1965
* In 1965 he was 6 feet tall, about 180 lbs, fair complexion and blonde/light brown hair
* In 1965 he had attended one year of college and had worked in a tool & die cast company
* He lives in or around Harrisburg today, is married and has children

Unfortunately, my birthfather does not know I exist. My birthmother moved to St. Louis during the pregnancy and then gave me up for adoption at birth in January of 1966. I realize that if this message reaches a relative, it would be quite a shock, but please, please contact me. If this man sounds like someone you know, please contact me.

-- Mary Roth

Pictures of Mary as a baby and what she looks like today are shown below. CLICK HERE to send e-mail to Mary.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home