<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Mowing Contest – You gotta play to win!!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Mowing Contest – You gotta play to win!!



Deadline to enter is Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at midnight.

CLICK HERE to enter.

Include your name and the number of times you think I'll mow my lawn this mowing season.

The more people that enter, the more effort I'll expend to put together a great prize package for the winner. I've only received 7 entries at the time this post was published, and I'd like to see at least 30 before I'm going to go all out in search of cool prizes.

By the way, it may appear that I'm a bit stern in the video. Actually, I was winded. Hey, it's the start of the mowing season and I'm out of shape.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home