<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: BB AnswerLine on YouTube

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

BB AnswerLine on YouTube

LTV host Bill Bostic addresses three questions submitted by Linglestown Gazette readers, including one that has him stumped.



To submit information on Question #3, please post a comment or send an e-mail.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Q&A session. You do rock, Bill! But how did you keep the dog (Buddy I believe) so quiet and calm during the video??
DRM

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

RE: How did you keep the dog (Buddy I believe) so quiet and calm during the video??
____
Good hearing from you, DRM, and thanks for the great question. The background in the video is a green screen; I did the video in my office. I shot the backyard scene a few days ago and then superimposed my image onto it using the latest, greatest software.

Truth be told, I was lucky Buddy didn’t spot something that set off a barking jag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home