<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Coffee anyone?

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Coffee anyone?

My good friend Frank Cotolo, who is a former Hollywood insider and longtime Internet broadcaster, always says there are only two kinds of people in this world – those who are over 50, and those who are under 50.

I joined the over 50 crowd last week, and my wife threw me a semi-surprise birthday party last weekend at Koons Park. (I knew something was up but didn’t know when and where.) Friends and family members showered me with gift certificates and coins to get java and eats at St. Thomas Roasters and Dunkin' Donuts.

3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a great time it was. The water balloons were especially refreshing on a hot, hot summer day. DRM

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, BB!

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger floor9 said...

Happy birthday, Bill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home