<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Give me some heat

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Give me some heat


Today's predicted high is only 38 degrees – 14 degrees below normal. And making things even worse for warm weather people like me, it will feel much colder than that, with northwest winds at 10 mph to 15 mph, gusting to 28 mph.

YUK! I want a heat wave, or at least a long Indian summer!

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Jay D Mumper said...

For those of us who long for the first frost in hopes of killing weeds and getting allergy relief, you will get no sympathy. Bring on the snow!

Remember, you can always put more clothes on when its cold, but you can't always take more off when its hot!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

Jay and other allergy sufferers, please bear with me while I adjust to the change of season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home