<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Mowing Contest champion revealed

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mowing Contest champion revealed

At long last, it’s time to reward the winner of the world’s first-ever Mowing Contest that the Gazette ran from May 1 through Nov. 1, 2008. The video will reveal the winner, the complex system he used to determine the number of times would mow his lawn, and the gigantic prize package.


Contest sponsors:
*
Commonwealth Printing & Promotions
* HarrisburgatHome.com
* Linglestown Chocolate Cafe and Restaurant
* Shag
* Kelli Wyland Photography
* First Impressions Boutique, Gifts and Day Spa
* SWAN
* St. Thomas Village Oriental Groceries and General Store

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feels as though "Tony" as you call him had some inside information from B2. I see a conspiracy and feel bamboozled!!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

bigdaddy, I met Tony Evanoff for the first time Wednesday evening when I delivered the prize package and shot the video. Still have doubts? Schedule a time to stop by Gazette headquarters to review the contest documentation.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the next meeting of the Linglestown Gazette faithful should be at Shag. Then all can get the same style haircut.
DRM

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger boomah said...

Great prize; great production.

With such comprehensive neighborhood coverage, wish I lived in Linglestown instead of Lancaster.

Bravo, B2!

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tony! That is some prize package. I entered the contest myself, but I think I was way off.

Bill did a great job looking for businesses to donate and I'm happy he allowed HarrisburgatHome.com to be a part of it!

Tony - I e-mailed you your gift code, if you did not receive it or accidentally delete it, contact me and I will reissue it.

Thanks B2 for a great contest!

Rob Nease
Publisher, HarrisburgatHome.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home