<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: 2008 Look-Back: Community connections

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Look-Back: Community connections

2008 has been a breakout year for Linglestown Gazette as far as reaching into the community and connecting with groups and readers. There are far too many people I’ve come to know and appreciate to list everyone in this space, but I do want to mention a few key community connections:

Steve Econ and everyone connected with the Linglestown Twilight baseball team for making me part of the team during this year's championship season. It was unforgettable run, and I’m looking forward to the 2009 season.

Gazette contributor Q for sending in a steady stream of Q-Tips.

Ken Stambaugh for taking me on a flyover of Linglestown, and for being the first and only Gazette reader to date to submit a feature article.

The Merchants of Linglestown for inviting me to participate in the start-up of the business group, and for the businesses that signed up to be Gazette sponsors.

It was a pleasure making new acquaintances with members of community watchdog group SWAN and Linglestown Fire Company.

Last but definitely not least, I appreciated the readers who took time to introduce themselves to me during my travels around Lower Paxton Twp. Thanks for encouraging me to continue publishing the Gazette.

Happy New Year!

Bill Bostic, a.k.a. B²
Publisher

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Healthy and Happy New Year, Bill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home