<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: B² shameless plug

Thursday, February 19, 2009

B² shameless plug

I'm a bit like "Where's Waldo?" – you never know where will show up.

My ugly mug and ever-growing mop of hair (I'm gearing up for a Shag makeover) might flash across your TV screen during the 11 o'clock news on WHP TV-21.

I attended a college financial aid session this evening at Harrisburg Area Community College, opted to leave early, and chatted with reporter Ben Russell on my way out of the building.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger PladicratParty said...

I was on WHP 21 once...
It was during 2007 when HACC considered allowing campus security to always carry a handgun. Policy had been that only certain people were allowed, and others had to return to their office to get a firearm if there was a reason to get one.

So, while I was on campus one day, I ran into a reporter from WHP and asked me a few questions which they showed one or two responses on TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home