<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: B² update, 03.26.09

Thursday, March 26, 2009

B² update, 03.26.09

If you looked at the Gazette before 8 am today, you probably noticed a few poorly constructed sentences and maybe a typo or two. Sorry about that. My goal is to put out clean posts, but it's tough to do as a one-man operation.

Many days I'm trying to punch out posts right before I hit the rack. After giving everything the once over, news items are uploaded to the Gazette in more-or-less raw form. Boo-boos jump out at me early the next morning, and final editing takes place at that time.

I just wanted to give you a behind-the-scenes look into my world. As always, feel free to play editor and send me corrections by posting a comment or sending e-mail.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A correction on the apology for mistakes/typos: My goal is to put "out" (our)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

Got it, Q. Thanks much.

Argh! I attempted to carefully proof that post. Guess I need an editor. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home