<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Proof that B² has a hard head

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Proof that B² has a hard head

B² poses with post that took him down

I did a "Glen Rock flip" this morning while biking on the York County Heritage Trail with Barb.

While checking out the scenery in the borough of Glen Rock, I smacked into the pictured post, flipped over the handlebars and touched down on my head. I never saw the post. One second I'm rolling along and the next I'm on the deck seeing stars.

CLICK HERE to read more ...

4 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous John Robinson said...

Glad to hear you escaped serious injury, Bill. What was the purpose of the post, and why does it have a STOP sign on it?

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

The post warns cyclists and walkers that they are approaching a public street that cuts diagonally across the rail trail. It's located where the trail ties into a parking area in the borough of Glen Rock. The area doesn't look like a trail - it's like riding in a town.

I didn't visually pick up the post probably because it isn't brightly colored and it's located in an atypical location.

Again, I should have been more alert, but the above factors contributed to the mishap.

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Teacher Mummy said...

Helloo nice post

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Speechless Manga Caps said...

Great blog I enjoyed readingg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home