<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: NO EXCUSES campaign launched

Sunday, August 26, 2012

NO EXCUSES campaign launched

4-Minutes That Could Change
Your Community And Your Life

This is the start of a campaign that could be big, really big, for the Linglestown area and the Central Dauphin School District.

The audio message gives you the who, what and why behind the NO EXCUSES campaign that I'm kicking off today.

You'll hear how the idea popped into my head and two ways that you can join the campaign. The message is short, sweet and to the point.

Please give it a listen with NO EXCUSES. Just do it!



Related link: Everything is simple. Nothing is easy. (Author: Johnny B. Truant)

5 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger djmagic21 said...

Love it. That's what my mom used to tell us growing up. I live in Linglestown and own my own dj/production company. I also broadcast to the largest online dj radio station virtual dj radio. I will be coming the 11th. I have two kids in the cd school district. I also have a blog. More a music and promo blog for my radio shows and appearances. Like my last at THE POOL AT HARRAHS IN AC. For dj EXPO.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Oiralinde said...

Great idea! I have been leery of CD for a number of years. It is about time you get a group together to show the administration that we care and we want to know what is going on in the schools. The school isn't just a business (and honestly, they shouldn't think of themselves as a business but that is a different thought altogether) it is a place where our future is being molded. I don't particularly like what they are doing "behind the scenes" and that bleeds into the education of our youth. No excuses!!

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, thanks for your enthusiasm and willingness to attempt to rally our community. I hope that people share this message on their FB. I know that I will. Let's get involved. The education of our children is the business of each and every one of us. No excuses!!

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Q said...

FYI, Bill. Sept 11th is Linglestown's back to school night.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Q. I have to stick with Sept. 11 to kick off the CD citizens' group at this point.

Never fear ...

The Sept. 11 meeting will mostly focus on getting the group organized.

There will be plenty of opportunities for interested citizens to plug into the group. No excuses ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home