<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Move your business to Linglestown

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Move your business to Linglestown

Linglestown building has been transformed in beautiful office spaces

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Linglestown-area resident Gordon Weinberg who has renovated the office building at 1288 N. Mountain Road into modern office and retail rental spaces.

I toured the second floor and it's a place that I'd rent in a heartbeat if I decide to leave the confines of my home office.

Gordon has renovated and modernized the building with high-tech stuff like LED lighting and something he refers to as "mini split heating and cooling." Heck, the place even has a LED advertising sign out front that can be used to promote a business.

If you want to take a tour, contact Gordon at 652-1730 or send him an email.
____

Full Disclosure:  This is not an advertisement, but Gordon did say he would throw a few shekels my way if a blog post helped him rent a space. Also, I worked a few hours in the building last week thanks to one of the St. Thomas Roasters porch misfits whose employer rented a second-floor space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home