<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Meet B² at the Eagle this evening

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Meet B² at the Eagle this evening

Gazette readers are invited to join me for an informal meet-up early this evening (Tuesday, Sept. 23) at the Eagle Hotel. I'll be there at 5:30 pm – look for the guy wearing a Linglestown Gazette sports shirt.

Please note that the Gazette is a low-budget operation, so "separate checks" will be in play.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could but I have to work.

Have some honey mustard wings for me?


BP

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger ES said...

Sorry I couldn't make it ... had to work late. Next time. LG rocks!

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My excuse is I did not read the blog in a timely manner. A day late as the saying goes ... sorry.
DRM

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

I'll give more advanced notice prior to the next Gazette meet-up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home