<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Backyard news, 10.21.08

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Backyard news, 10.21.08

Updated at 10:01 pm ...

*
Attention all bloggers, podcasters and video bloggers – There are rumblings on the Net about a podcamp coming to Harrisburg early in 2009. Kewl!

* I received word today that the Lower Paxton Twp. supervisors will take a final vote on the revised plan for the Estates of Autumn Oaks on Nov. 3, 2008.

* The prize package for the Linglestown Gazette Mowing Contest grew by leaps and bounds over the last 24 hours. Check back for details.

*** UPDATED *** Project No Drive update: Today I rode a bicycle about five miles to attend a meeting at New Hope Church. Normally I would have used my trusty 1998 Saturn SW1 for this trip, but I stayed loyal to this green experiment by allowing enough extra time to make the trek with my two-wheeler.

I did drive my car 11 miles to attend tonight's Lower Paxton Twp. supervisors meeting at the Municipal Center on Prince Street. The project has been under way for three days, and I've logged 15.5 miles behind the wheel.

* Last but not least, the readership of this blog has grown to a point that it can offer value as an advertising medium for local businesses. I’ll be announcing a dirt-cheap ad program later this week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home