<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Linglestown Radio: Live music preview

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Linglestown Radio: Live music preview

Be sure to listen to a lively and amusing interview with Frank Cotolo who will once again grace the stage at St. Thomas Roasters coffee house in the historic village of Linglestown this Friday, Nov. 14. His two-hour performance will start at 8 pm, and there is no cover charge.

Click the “play” button to begin listening to the broadcast. (mp3; playing time 4:00)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill-

Trust me I know how hard it is to be with Frank and keep a straight face.

If anything, your blog has introduced me to quite a legend.

I've been listening to Frank's radio broadcasts archived at http://www.cotolochronicles.com and it's like nothing I've ever heard before.

So thanks for the tip about the Frank being at St. Thomas Roasters tomorrow. I will try to be there - although I do not drink coffee, just listening to Frank's music and musings is in of itself enough caffeine for me.

Until then,
Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home