<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Help Linglestown firefighters win $10,000

Monday, October 03, 2011

Help Linglestown firefighters win $10,000

Linglestown Fire Company is taking part in a contest by Liberty Mutual that could earn the volunteer firefighters a $10,000 prize.

To help out, please CLICK HERE to fill out a 10-question fire prevention questionnaire.

I was the 17th person to do it on behalf of the fire company – and I got a perfect score on the quiz. Take a few minutes right now and see if you can match my score.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Eileen Hurley said...

I was #38 for Linglestown on 10-4-11 at 10:30 PM. Come on people, get on board! We have the greatest Fire Department!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Amy Starr said...

Ummm...I did not get 100%, but in my defense, I have the kids in the background, watching Sesame Street - it was hard to concentrate, ok? :)

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

Thanks for doing the survey! Amy, I had a couple lucky guesses that went my way to get a 100-percent score.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home