<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.linglestowngazette.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Linglestown Gazette: Gazette editor B² on mend after flipping out

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Gazette editor B² on mend after flipping out

Beyond some lingering neck stiffness, I'm nearly back to normal after going airborne in York County last Saturday.

The ding on the helmet is proof that wearing one is a must. Please give me holy heck if you see me tooling around the village with the breeze blowing through my hair.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Bill Bostic said...

A few Gazette readers suggested that I should get a new helmet because the one pictured in this post has been compromised. No need to worry -- I purchased one Friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home